Sunday, April 30, 2017

localization - Can I install additional language support (Russian) on HTC Desire HD without rooting?


I bought HTC Desire HD and I want to change UI language to Russian. The issue is that I see in settings only English, German, Italian and French.



Is it possible to add other language without rooting phone?



Answer



You can use the same app that I found for my problem to fix yours:


Custom Locale


Custom Locale QR Code


Just install it and then select Russian as your predefined language and you're good to go mate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...