Friday, April 14, 2017

google play store - Using apps from two countries on the same device


I split my time between Canada and US among other places. Let's say I have things like bank accounts in both countries, and it is often the case that the mobile banking app for a bank is only available in the play store for the country the bank is based in1.


My phone is connected to the US app store, and my payment information is from the US, so I can get all the US apps fine. Is there any way I can get the Canadian apps as well? I don't want to permanently change my app store country, but adding another account or something would be fine. I don't need any paid apps on the Canadian side, only free ones.




1 This is the case for TD Canada, for example, which only makes its app available on the Canadian app store. The other big banks, however, all put their app on the US store as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...