Sunday, April 9, 2017

rooting - TowelRoot v3 User Interface Anomaly


I downloaded the latest TowelRoot (v3) from the official website and I noticed a UI anomaly and wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this. Most screenshots of the "make it ra1n" screen (from other peoples' phones in tutorials) are complete, however on my tablet the last part of the "n" was cut off making it appear to be "make it ra1r". (Screenshot 1)


enter image description here


After switching to portrait I was a little more assured when I could see it was just cut off. (Screenshot 2)



enter image description here


I want to know if this was a known problem or a mistake by someone trying to reissue a counterfeit. I've looked at the whois domain registration and it appears to be under the control of the same owner since 2014. (Screenshot 3 and 4)


enter image description here


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...