Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Use bluetooth keyboard with a different layout?


I'm Italian, so I use italian language on my tablet (note 10.1), but I have also a bluetooth keyboard with english layout that I use to write little snippets of programmes, the problem is that I don't know how to set english language only for the keyboard. Can someone help me to solve this problem?




Answer



The best way to use two different languages either on a smartphone or on a tablet is from device standard settings, with device keyboard and also with external USB and bluetooth keyboard. To use more than one language follow the images: [I can't post images yet]


General Settings -> Language and input -> Option of Samsung keyboard -> Input languages

Here you can chose between many languages. So you have setted correctly. Now to use one or the other language when you write is very easy, you have to slide with finger on the spacebar of the device keyboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...