Tuesday, April 11, 2017

4.0 ice cream sandwich - Link2SD not working completely


My Link2SD doesn't seem to be fully working. I noticed this when updating the Facebook application. Google Play prompted me of insufficient storage. I first uninstalled some apps but I got curious so I checked Link2SD's storage info, I got this:


Screenshot
(Click image to enlarge)


As you can see, the internal storage only has mere 70mb left. What's peculiar is, these are the only apps I have NOT linked:


Screenshot
(Click image to enlarge)


I tried moving one linked app (Amazing Alex) to the sd card (normal Android way) and sure enough, the free space on my internal storage got bigger by about an additional 20mb-ish.


Why is this happening? Why isn't Link2SD moving the data to my sdext2? How do I solve it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...