Wednesday, April 26, 2017

rom flashing - Support Help! Warning!! A custom OS can cause critical problems


MY phone (Samsung S3) just went off today and started flashing the Samsung logo. I have taken out the battery multiple times and tried to restart the phone. Only once did it restart but then after ten minutes went back to the logo. I tried to press HOME VOLUME UP and PWOER and nothing happened. Then i tried HOME VOLUME DOWN and POWER and i got the screen for Support Help! Warning!! A custom OS can cause critical problems....after a while it goes back to the logo flashing. I cant restart or reboot my phone.


Please help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...