Tuesday, April 11, 2017

samsung galaxy s 3 - Any way to force an app to rotate?


I've got an app that refuses to open according to how I'm holding my phone. So, it makes it uncomfortable to use it so I uninstalled it. I do have auto-rotate on but I guess this app doesn't recognize it. Is there a safe way to get apps that run upside down to work the right way? I can't function without the home button near my left hand.


OS: 4.1 S3



Answer




You might try the Ultimate Rotation Control app -- when I tested, I found that it could force any of the apps I tested to rotate. It's a seven day free trial, then requires a license purchase (US$2.99).


It turned out that I didn't really consider the app that inspired me to download this any better when force rotated, so I did not purchase, but your mileage may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...