Wednesday, April 5, 2017

sms - Google Hangouts vibrates although vibration is disabled


I'm having a really annoying issue to where when i receive a text message through hangouts my phone will vibrate and make a sound when it isn't muted even though in the hangouts app and in the settings on the phone, I have vibrate unchecked. Am I missing some option? I haven't modified android on anyway on this phone.



Answer



Open Hangouts and make sure you're on the conversation list page.


Choose the menu dots in the upper right and choose "Settings -> SMS" and there should be a check box a few spaces down for "Vibrate" under "Notifications"



Let us know if that works!


enter image description here


(Click on the image for larger version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...