Monday, April 10, 2017

2.3 gingerbread - SMS converts to MMS after only one word


I've been searching around Google and other forums and many people have their SMS messages converted to MMS after 3 pages, but as soon as I start typing my phone converts the SMS to an MMS even though I'm only halfway through one word! Even worse, this doesnt happen to everybody I text, just this one person I have found so far.


I'm running Gingerbread on a Xperia Neo and the other person has an iPhone 4 (not sure if that information has anything to do with it)



Any help is greatly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...