Saturday, April 8, 2017

5.0 lollipop - Nexus 4 Stuck at “Checking connection..” after factory reset


My Nexus4 mobile is on android-5.1.1 version. Today I tried to factory reset my mobile and completed reset. After reset rebooted my mobile and it went through language selection screen. Selected wi-fi connection and clicked on next, it stuck on "Checking connection..." screen. I tried with mobile network as well, but no use.


Tried restart no luck. Tried factory reset again still facing the same problem.


How to fix this ?



Answer



Flash using Nexus Root Toolkit via Fastboot



  1. Go to fastboot (bootloader) power + volume down

  2. Plugin usb and open NRT


  3. Unlock phone

  4. Check soft-bricked and flash stock


Hope this helps..!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...