Tuesday, April 18, 2017

4.1 jelly bean - How to find out my Galaxy Nexus' version? (maguro, toro or toroplus)



I have a Galaxy Nexus phone.



I want to install JellyBean manually, but I don't know which one of these I should download. How do I know if my phone is maguro, toro or toroplus?



Answer



Go to Settings > About phone > Model number, and see which one matches:



  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Maguro; GSM/HSPA+) - GT-I9250

  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Toro; Verizon; CDMA/LTE) - SGH-I515

  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Toro Plus; Sprint; CDMA/LTE) - SPH-L700


Edit #1: You can also check the back casing if it has Verizon (toro) or Sprint (toroplus) written on it. If not, then you have maguro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...