Wednesday, April 19, 2017

cyanogenmod - Is there an easy way to switch render effects?


I find myself changing render effects a lot on my Nexus One. During the day brightness is ok, but to read on bed it's extremely bright even on the lowest setting.


I find that going to options, cyanogen, interface (why not under display?), render effects, and selecting either night mode or blue works wonders. Even if still too bright, it's worlds better than before.



But going to that menu all the time is a pain. Is there a widget or a patch to add to the notifications power bar or something?



Answer



I reinstalled CM7 on a spare HTC Desire to check the procedure:



  1. Long press on spare space of homescreen

  2. Select "Widgets"

  3. Select "RenderFX widget"

  4. Choose color (night, red, etc.)

  5. Place Widget.



Results in a toggle switch widget:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...