Friday, January 24, 2020

stock browser - How can I determine the SD card's path?


I'm on a Thinkpad with Android 4.0.2 trying to open an HTML file on an SD card, using the default browser. Answers here have indicated you should access file:///mnt/sdcard, file:///mnt/sdcard-ext, file:///sdcard, and many other combinations, but none of them work for me: I just get "Webpage not available".


Apparently different machines mount the SD card to a different path. How can I find out which path my SD card is mounted to? Or if that's not the problem, what is?



Answer



adb shell 'echo ${SECONDARY_STORAGE%%:*}'



1 comment:

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...