Wednesday, January 22, 2020

How do I eliminate "labels" from the Gmail program running on my Nexus 7 Tablet / Android Version: 6.0.1?


The Gmail on my tablet has a bunch of old "labels" from past email traffic, and I wish to remove/delete those labels.


None of the old labels have any documents in them (they are empty), but they are still shown on the left side of the Gmail screen. They are listed under the headings: "Recent Labels" and "All Labels"


By the way, I did access another screen that has the following listings:


▪ delete labels


▪ remove labels


▪ label:Junk-E-mail-FRIENDS


▪ cancel labels


▪ discard labels


▪ labels



▪ remove account


▪ remove account withdrawal


▪ create labels


I tried all the above commands to eliminate the labels appearing, but with no luck. The message I get is ... Whoops! We didn't find anything for "xxxx labels"


How do I remove these old label listings from appearing on my screen?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...