Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Is it possible to install a ROM from TWRP ADB shell?


Let's say I place a rom in /sdcard/. Can I install in the ADB shell through TWRP. For instance, if I




  • Start up in recovery of TWRP

  • Type in on the host adb shell


Is there anyway to install /sdcard/rom.zip



Answer



The TWRP provides a command line utility called twrp and the official site has a guide to twrp's subcommands of which the command needed is simply install



install FILENAME :

install FILENAME zip file.


Usage: under adb shell environment, run


twrp install /path/to/rom.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...