Thursday, January 16, 2020

5.0 lollipop - How long device has been running since last charge?


In Android Lollipop, how do I see how long it has been since the last time I charged the battery? I mean I can get the approximate time by eye-balling the graph shown in Settings -> Battery. But, is it possible to get a precise time period like: "your device has been running x hours y minutes since last charge".


Or any app that can give me this info? All battery apps seem to concentrate on telling me how much longer the device can last from now. No history info.


Note: I'm not asking about the up time :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...