Wednesday, January 22, 2020

samsung galaxy s - Update from app store stuck on "downloading.."


There are three apps that needs an update on my device, I've got an always-on 3G connection and it's working (I can use whatever app I need), but when trying to download the update from the app store the progress bar reach the end (100% downloaded, should have saved it entirely) but it won't install the new update and the page on the store keeps telling "Downloading..".


I tried clearing the store cache/data several times but didn't work, I tried clearing the app's cache too (the one that needs to be updated) but it wasn't useful.


How can I solve? I didn't do anything to my un-rooted semi-new phone (Galaxy S plus with gingerbread)



Answer



I solved this by reinstalling the store update (i.e. switching it back to the basic market app and let it update again)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...