Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Calendar Agenda view won't stay on today


I have the Optimus V. I use Google calendar for all my calendaring needs. I'm using the standard Calendar app that came with my phone, build 2.2.1.


I start the Calendar app, and go to Agenda view. It's scrolled so that yesterday is the top. Weird, I don't know why I'd care about my agenda for yesterday. Any normal person would want to see today's agenda plus however much of tomorrow that fits. So I go to menu->Today. Now Today is at the top. So far so good.


Now I go to menu->More->Settings, look at my settings and hit the back button. Grrrr. Yesterday is at the top again. So I go to menu->Today. Now Today is at the top again.



Now I hit the phone's power button. Then I hit the power button again and unlock my phone. Now the top entry in agenda is TWO DAYS ago, and today isn't shown at all.


Is there any way to prevent this extraordinarily irritating behavior? I want "Today" to always be at the top of agenda view. Not some completely random day. Today. Always Today.



Answer



Well, I tried "Business Calendar" which seems a lot less flaky and is free, so I guess the answer is to switch to another Calendar application.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...