Saturday, January 11, 2020

Where does Android store the "default application for file type (open with)" settings?



Where does Android store the default application settings that connects each type of content with a designated application? I mean which application open each kind of file or content type so if I got two PDF readers and I downloaded a PDF file android will use one of them without letting the user an option to choose.


I know I can clear the default settings of an application but it's not what I'm looking for.


I want to find the table/database/file that android uses for this. Is it in a sqlite database file? Where is it stored ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...