Friday, January 10, 2020

adb doesn't detect phone on Ubuntu 12.04


I have a Ubuntu 12.04 PC that sometimes does not detect my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smartphone. The following error message will pop up when I connect the device.


Unable to mount SAMSUNG_Android
Unable to open MTP device '[usb:001, 085]'

USB debugging has been enabled on the device, and 51-android.rules/52-android.rules both have the device USB PID in them.


adb detects my Galaxy S3 and Nexus 5 just fine.


I've tried rebooting the phone, as well as killing-restarting adb, but still nothing.



Any help?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...