Saturday, January 25, 2020

system error - "Unfortunately xxx has stopped"


My Symphony Xplorer W85 running JellyBean v.4.2.2 suddenly began showing the following errors, making the phone unusable:



  • "unfortunately ikeyboard has stopped"

  • "unfortunately systeminfo has stopped"


  • "unfortunately adobe air has stopped"

  • "unfortunately measure has stopped"


I first tried factory resetting the phone, then rooted and uninstalled Adobe Air, systeminfo, and ikeyboard using Kingroot but the phone still displays the errors. What might be causing this and what can I do to fix it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...