Tuesday, January 17, 2017

application autoupdate - Apps launch automatically after update in Google Play Store



I am using Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 running on Android KitKat 4.4.4. If there are 5 apps to update, all the apps open automatically after the update. My Google Play Store's current version is 5.3.6.


Why does this happen and how to prevent it?



Answer



I believe you have an app installed that monitors other apps.


For example, an app called Earn Talktime does the same. These apps launch other apps (on installing and updating) for monitoring whether that app was installed through their offer or not.


Simply uninstall any app like that and the issue would be gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...