Monday, January 9, 2017

How can I record phone calls on Motorola Atrix 4G?





Possible Duplicate:
Is there a way to easily record a phone conversation in-progress?



I'm using a Moto Atrix 4G (MB860) running Android 2.3.6 bought from AT&T, and have tried a wide range of call recording apps but have yet to find one that actually works on my device. I notice that some apps explicitly explain that they don't work on Moto phones. Is this a hardware problem? Can I do anything to make it work?


I would like my phone to automatically record all incoming and outgoing calls, and save them in a common audio file type in the SD card or internal storage of the phone.


I've search the website, but the posts I found about call recording are neither specific to Atrix nor Motorola, which I believe are the key to the problem I currently have.


(Despite that I bought the phone from the U.S., I live in a country where call recording is perfectly legal to the best of my knowledge.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...