Saturday, January 14, 2017

external sd - Largest HTC Desire SD card?


My phone keeps telling me that my storage is low and I barely have any apps on my phone because it tells me this at least three to four times a day. I downloaded this app and moved all my apps (which is a total of three- not including this one) to my SD card and it still keeps telling me that my storage is low. So I deleted some pictures and all my messages. But it keeps telling me the same thing. And I was wondering if I could get a bigger SD card. Mine is a 8 gig. I also was wondering if I can get a new SD card, what is the biggest SD card for my Desire? If I do get a new SD card, can I transfer all my stuff from my old SD card to the new one? Thanks for the help in advance! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...