Saturday, January 28, 2017

my samsung galaxy 2 battery is draining to fast!


I have an Samsung Galaxy S2 GT i9100. I have had it for quite a time, but today I noticed something strange:


First my battery had not been charging while I was sleeping: when I woke up I had only about 13% charge left. So I put the phone on the charger while I was making breakfeast.


When I came back to the phone some time later, it had nearly not charged at all: in fact the phone was using more battery then it was charging.


Why is my phone battery's charge dropping when I'm charging? I had this problem the whole day -- it won't charge more then 30%, then suddenly the battery level drops. How can this be solved?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...