Tuesday, January 17, 2017

"Incompatible with other applications(s) using the same shared user ID" when installing Google Play service?


I need to run Google Plus, and Google Plus needs the Google Play service.


Every time I install google play service from the Google Play store it fails to install with this error:



Incompatible with other applications(s) using the same shared user ID



What could be the issue? How can I fix this?


UPDATE: I know almost nothing about android, so I dont know what ROM is, or such thing, I get my phone from local production and I guess, yes, it uses custom system, so I just know that I'm using Android Version 4.0.4. any help would be greatly appreciated.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...