Sunday, January 1, 2017

cyanogenmod - What's the risk of installing Cyanogen Mod on unsupported phone?


My device is not listed as supported on website www.cyanogenmod.com/devices. I have ZTE Skate, and some other ZTEs are listed, but not mine.
Is it possible to install the mod on Skate, and what's the risk? If phone is not listed, does it mean, that it was just not tested, or the mod wouldn't work?



Answer



They have an Unofficial version of CyanogenMod for Skate here. I don't know what would happen if you tried to install version for another model.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...