Sunday, January 1, 2017

4.4 kitkat - Google Play Error Retrieving Information RPC:S-2:AEC-2


Whenever I try to update an app, I get the error in the question title. I am also unable to view my installed apps. I've already tried wiping the store's data and cache, and removing and readding my account. Nothing helps.


I'm using a Droid Turbo running 4.4.4. Anyone know what the problem is?




Answer



I am having the same problem. I have a nexus 9, running Lollipop. It only happens with the Google+ app. Research I've done says it might be a problem on Google's side. There were a couple of people who signed in using another Google account and downloaded apps that way. Haven't tried it yet.


Update: tried using another account and it didn't work.


Update: it's Google's problem. Read comments in Google Play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...