Tuesday, April 18, 2017

applications - I have less than 40 apps (including system apps); What else can I remove?


I'm trying to remove as much bloatware as possible, but there is no information about some of them on Google. Here is the list of apps I'm not sure what they are for:



  • com.android.provision

  • com.android.keyguard (WHY doesn't it have a name in apps list? After removing it, I couldn't use the S2 home button. The phone has to be rebooted to make it fully removed or installed)

  • Input Devices

  • Documents (com.android.documentsui)

  • Package Access Helper


  • Market Feedback Agent (Is it for adding your apps to Google Play my apps list?)

  • HTML Viewer

  • External Storage (Storage works without it)

  • Key Chain (Is it for storing passwords?)

  • Settings Storage (Can't settings store data itself?)

  • Google Services




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...