Tuesday, April 11, 2017

user interface - Is it possible to improve the following GUI in Samsung Galaxy S


I was wondering, is it possible for me to perform modification for the following GUI in Samsung Galaxy S? What software I should use to do so? (I use a white rectangle to highlight them)


1) Possible for me to remove button 1,2,3 numbering.


2) I do not want a square icon. Is it possible to have icon background same as wallpaper background?


enter image description here



Answer



Use an alternative homescreen launcher like LauncherPro or dxTop or ADW.Launcher or GoLauncher.



Lots of customizations and options. You'll need to explore each one's features and see which is best for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...