Monday, April 17, 2017

Android remote screen display & control


I am looking for a solution/technology which allows remote screencast display and control from desktop. My goal is to provided remote mobile device display through a browser. I found some existing solutions:



  • AndroidScreenCast: Based on ADB interface. this is just screenshots using a simple primitive provided by ADB. low display.

  • VNC client & server. works for both rooted android and jailbroken iphone. low display.

  • iDemo + ScreenSplitR: Better, jailbroken iphone only.


  • HDMI/TV output: No remote control.


I've heard about "direct-to-device" technology which is used by DeviceAnyWhere. Are there any other solutions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...