Sunday, April 9, 2017

shell - Where can I obtain an SQLite 3 command line binary for Android?



When I read documentation such as examining SQLite 3 databases from a remote shell I get the impression an SQLite command-line binary should exist on my phone. Sadly I can't seem to find it on my phone (but I'm running a custom ROM).


I've read a few other posts that either allude to the existence of such a binary or mention how it is only available in the emulator, but there is nothing definitive.


Is such a binary available anywhere?


Other references:





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...