Sunday, April 23, 2017

hardware - Where can I find a comparison of Android devices?




I recently got fed up with my previous smartphone (name omitted) and I'm considering switching to an Android based phone. However, I have been stumped by the sheer number of handsets. I'm more than willing to change carriers and I have no preferences in keyboard style.


What I am looking for (and cannot find on google) is a comparison of features between different Android phones so that I can make an educated decision (or at least whittle that decision down).





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...