Tuesday, April 11, 2017

unbricking - lenovo a6000 internal storage 0 mb. unable to mount data. system cache


My phone is Lenovo A6000 Plus. It got encrypted by mistake and now after a lots of efforts its got bricked. No OS. TWRP is running only after getting command though fastboot boot recovery.img. Everything is wiped default TWRP splash screens.


When I try to wipe it or try to flash any zip or img it shows errors like "unable to mount /data / system /cache". I think its internal storage got encrypted.



I tried everything. Changed a lot of TWRP but not working. Not able to flash any custom ROM. Not able to wipe anything due to this error. Internal storage shows 0 mb. Not showing in MTP device.


Is there any way to completely wipe internal storage or make it visible in PC so I could format it? I tried every flashing tool for lenovo like QFIL lenovo downloader but not working at all.


Please help.


recovery screen




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...