Sunday, April 9, 2017

sms - Why do I get "IMS Service Has Stopped" Message after update



I've got an Galaxy S5 neo with Android version 5.1.1. and a recent Android software update has brought with it an annoying popup message that reappears 3 seconds after being dismissed.


It reads:



Unfortunately, IMS Service has stopped



I've hunted around for suggestions which range from device cache clearance, to uninstalling Facebook Messanger/WahtsApp to taking the battery out, but none of these has helped.


Short of a factory reset which I'm very reluctant to do, is there anything else I can try?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...