Thursday, September 29, 2016

How do I increase the resolution of BlueStacks?



Presently, my BlueStacks appears slightly blurry. By blurry, I mean 'not sharp'. Compare BlueStacks with my desktop:


Screenshot
(Click image to enlarge)


Screenshot
BlueStacks (Click image to enlarge)


The difference is subtle, but I don't like it. I think it's got something to do with the resolution. How do I increase it so that the items in BlueStacks appear sharp?



Answer



To change the Resolution of BlueStack:



  • Open ‘regedit': Start->Run->regedit


  • Navigate to: 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/BlueStacks/Guests/Android/FrameBuffer/0/’

  • Double click the value ‘GuestHeight’

  • Change Base to Decimal

  • Input your desired Height resolution

  • Double click the value ‘GuestWidth’

  • Change Base to Decimal

  • Input your desired Height resolution

  • Restart your PC, Open BlueStack [It will open up with New Resolution.]


Check this Link to work Around :



http://www.techcrises.com/how-to/how-to-change-bluestacks-resolution-in-windows-fixed/


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...