Sunday, September 25, 2016

settings - Enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4


I'm having trouble enabling developer options on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 tablet. I click the build number 7 times and get the toast telling me it's enabled, but it doesn't appear in the menu items.


dev opt not shown on the menu


As you can see, developer options are unlocked but it's not listed in the menu items.


UPDATE:


So it turns out this is a problem with the latest version of Android on this device, Samsung were not aware of this bug but are now and it will be fixed in the next release!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...