Thursday, September 29, 2016

Use AVD Manager without Starting Android Studio


I would like to use the Android Emulator to work on some APKs. In order to start the Android Emulator, based on the instructions here: https://developer.android.com/studio/run/managing-avds.html


So, I need to start the AVD Manager from Android Studio, then create a device and start the emulator.


Now, the issue is, when I open Android Studio, it asks me to create a new Project or open an existing one before continuing. This takes a long time. Isn't there a way to just start the AVD Manager without opening the Android Studio GUI?


Probably, there is a way to start AVD Manager from command line?


Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...