Thursday, September 29, 2016

Google Calendar install error: Incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID


I'm stacked with the following problem with my first Android device (Ruggear RG960 Apex, Android 4.1.2, rooted using Kingo Android ROOT) I bought about a week ago. The problem is when I'm trying to install Google Calendar from Play Market, I get the following error:


Error: Incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID

The same is true for Google Play services, which are required for the most of Gapps.


I tried the following:



At the same time Google says this problem is a common one, but still I cant find the solution for about a week so far. Perhaps this is because I have quite rare device, which is not so widely described. So, any guidance to the right direction will be highly appreciated.


In case anyone needs some more details about the device / performed actions - will gladly provide them as requested.




Answer



4 months later support finally shared me the latest ROM that solved all the above issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...