Saturday, September 17, 2016

Boot loop after flashing Android 6.0 Marshmallow on my Nexus 5


I had Android Lollipop installed on my Nexus 5 (Was Rooted, had TWRP and MultiROM installed) and wanted to simply start fresh with new clean install of Marshmallow.


So I followed the instructions (step 1 to 6): https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images?hl=en


After running the flash-all script the device rebooted I see the Marshmallow boot animation but it has been running for 45 minutes. Is this normal?


Is there any suggestions beside reflashing because I've tried 3 times with the same results (45 minutes is the longest I've waited).


Many thanks for your time and help.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...