Thursday, September 1, 2016

2.2 froyo - Different volume level for new email notification and new SMS notification?


I have lots of emails coming in all day. For this reason, my notification sounds level is low. But I need to be alarmed when I have a new SMS. Currently I don't always notice new SMS messages because they, too, have low volume level.


How would it be possible to have a different volume level for new email notification and new SMS notification?



Answer



One simple method would be to use a custom ringtone for SMS where the audio itself is louder. You coould use a loud audio clip or edit one to be louder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...