Friday, September 23, 2016

sync - Best way to auto-synchronise music between HTC One and PC



got my new HTC One today and now i wanted to set up something that i can put all my desired music for the smartphone in a folder on the pc and then they get automatically synchronised on the smartphone.


is this possible? i often change my songs and i dont want to always copy them by hand, thats a pain...


Jottacloud has something in the right direction, but it isnt fully automated i guess



Answer



Playing with words: if you want a folder to sync, have you tried FolderSync? Should be perfect for this purpose. You can sync entire folders between your PC and your Android device, and also use different cloud storage services. Thanks to an integrated Tasker/Locale plugin (in the full version), you also can automate it to your wishes. But even without Tasker/Locale, it offers User specified sync interval or specific sync times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...