Wednesday, September 28, 2016

2.3 gingerbread - Every time I plug in my phone via USB it automatically mounts the SD card (Xperia Arc version)


I have almost this question:


Every time I plug in my phone via USB it automatically mounts the SD card



I have a Motorla Droid running CM6 (essentially Android 2.2). I'm connecting to Windows 7 machines via USB. Every time I plug in my phone via USB it automatically mounts the SD card as external storage.



Except I have a Xperia Arc with version 2.3.4, and have neither Winamp or DoubleTwist installed (given as culprits in the other question).


This behaviour started when I updated to 2.3.4 (I don't know exactly what version I had before).


How can I stop it?


Edit: I've no "Connect to PC" section in the settings, nor can I find this setting in other sections such as "Storage"




Answer



Go to Settings->Sony Ericsson->Connectivity and un-check Auto connect in MSC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...