Sunday, September 4, 2016

samsung galaxy fit - Google play disappeared from my phone


While uninstalling some app I may have accidentally uninstalled Google play app.


But even then I have updated Google play app before and while uninstalling it should remove only updates from my phone not the complete app. I should have been able to use default app. But I am unable to do so.


Yesterday while clicking app's icon it was showed an error, that app isn't installed. I tried to find it on my app library but it's not there.


What should I do?



I am using Samsung galaxy fit (GT-S5670)



Answer



Yes, downloading and installing the APK should work as long as you have the Google Framework Services -- basically if the Market worked before, then it will again unless you removed system services. (Those can be replaced as well but it's more hassle).


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...