Friday, September 2, 2016

How to start a Google+ Hangout from android/mobile phone?


So Google just released a new version of the Google+ app that has Hangout support. But how do I start a Hangout on my mobile phone?



Answer



It's a bummer but currently you can't. You can only join a hangout from the phone. From the Google+ help:


On Hangouts for mobile, you have the ability to:



  • Join a hangout



You can't currently:



  • Start a hangout

  • Invite people to join a hangout


(The January 2012 update of the Google+ app changed this, however.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...