Thursday, September 15, 2016

rooting - Can't find option ‘Install zip from SD card’ after installing Clockworkmod


I'm following this guide to root my HTC Desire 510.


I reach the step Step 4 – Root the HTC Desire 510.


I perform the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img in a cmd prompt, and I receive the message:


sending 'recovery' (10594 KB)...

OKAY [1.352s]
writing 'recovery'....
OKAY [0.731s]
finished. total time 2.085s

I rebooted my phone, then powered off the phone.


At Step 5 – Install SuperSU, I don't see the option ‘Install zip from SD card’. I don't see Install Zip either.


This is what I see:


FASTBOOT
RECOVERY

FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
CHECK SMARTSD
IMAGE CRC
SHOW BARCODE

What do I need to do to Install SuperSU?


Help appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...