Friday, September 23, 2016

ios - Why can't I use my iPhone Headphones with my HTC Thunderbolt?


I am trying to use my white in ear iPhone/Apple headphones with my HTC Thunderbolt. I can hear, but the mic does not work with the thunderbolt. Any suggestions for a fix? A specific app or setting I should use?


For clarification. . . my headphones work fine with my Apple iPhone. But when plugged into my android phone, the mic does not work. A guy from BestBuy said, that Apple iPhones doe not work with Android devices. This seems odd (and likely incorrect). . . hence my post here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...