Friday, September 23, 2016

4.2 jelly bean - Does Samsung Galaxy Grand Support USB OTG?


Hii Everyone iam Using Samsung Galaxy Grand (GT-I9082) Duos Model and it is running with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Version. I Just Wanted to know whether my device supports USB-OTG Cable Support For Connecting USB Drives i have Searched for the same in google and found different answers like this video from YouTube is saying that my device doesn't support OTG and in other site here saying that my device will support OTG


Please Help Me to know whether my device supports OTG or not


Thanks in Advance




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...