Saturday, September 10, 2016

How do I actualize the visible files in File Explorer on Windows browsing SDCard of Sony Xperia Ray?


If I browse my SDcard on Windows 7 I can see only the folders that where there the first time I connected the phone via USB.


When I create a new folder on the device later, It is not visible in the Windows Explorer.


these are the steps to reproduce:



  1. connect the phone via usb to Windows

  2. open the sdcard in windows explorer

  3. use ES File Explorer to create a new folder on the sdcard



now the new folder is not visible in Windows. Even a refresh with F5 doesent make it visible in Windows.


How can I solve this problem?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...