Thursday, July 16, 2015

rom flashing - SIM Card not detected after failed recovery flash


I recently tried to install CWM on my rooted archos 40 titanium. Unlocking the bootloader using fastboot oem unlock doesn't work, I only got ellipses for a while. So I installed Mobiluncle tools and selected my recovery.img on my sdcard. However after it flashed, it rebooted in recovery, but the recovery doesn't work, it only restart again and again and again.



Fortunately, the device can still start normally, but now my SD Card isn't detected nor is my SIM card. I expected it would come from the bad recovery, so I tried to make a fastboot erase recovery but the bootloader is locked! I tried a simple Factory Reset in the setting it did nothing, it restarted android without wiping it :(


How to solve that? Is the fact that I can't read my SD and SIM due to the fact that the recovery doesn't work?


EDIT: It seems it's Mobiluncle tools fault since when I closed its process in android settings the SD Card "appears" (but not the SIM card unfortunately)


EDIT 2:


I managed to wipe data partition using a shell, but after reboot the system is very unstable (a lot of apps crashes unfortunately), so I believe it is because I didn't wipe cache. But now I tried to install Framaroot and root but whatever I try any application that requires root says that my phone isn't rooted. How to root please


EDIT3:


using adb shell then su:


shell@android:/ $ su
su
DIE: file credentials different than expected

1|shell@android:/ $

EDIT:


Root now works


EDIT:


I tried, in factory mode, going in individual tests part and then SIM, nothing showed and in Memory Card test it says (*means x chinese characters)


eMMC FAT ***:
******: (null)
******: **
******: 1266 MB

******: 0 x 4581

SD* 2 :
******: ****
******: 15185 MB
******: 5629 MB
******: 0 x 12675


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...